Fee for the initial diagnostic assessment is $175. Each therapy session that follows is billed at the rate of $150 for a fifty minute session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Dimick Counseling is a contracted and in-network provider for all of the major health insurance plans in Minnesota: Blue Cross Blue Shield, UCare, United Behavioral Health, United Health Care, Medica, Health Partners, Cigna and Medical Assistance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met for the calendar year?
- How many sessions per year does my plan cover?
- What is the reimbursement amount per session?
- Is approval required from my primary physician in order to begin therapy and have services covered by insurance?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payments can be made by check or credit card.
If you do not show for your appointment you will be billed for the full cost of the session. To avoid this fee, clients need to notify their therapist via phone call, text, or email at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled session. This policy is waived in the event of illness or emergency.
Request a therapy appointment online here.