The initial diagnostic assessment session costs $175. Each ensuing session costs $150 per 50-minute session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Dimick Counseling is a contracted, in-network provider for all the major health insurance plans in Minnesota (Blue Cross Blue Shield, UCare, Medica, United Behavioral Health, United Health Care, Health Partners, Cigna, and Medical Assistance). Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact Dimick Counseling for further information.